Sunday, February 20, 2011

Update

Well not much has been happening with this Lassiter family. We have been fighting colds since Christmas and I finally was fed up with it and went to the dr and she told us to watch what Kole is eating. I asked her if there was anything I could do to build his immune system and she told me to not worry about that and keep a food journal. Well me not being satisfied with that answer I started to ask around and look online I found some interesting things and found some great advice through friends. Needless to say almost $100 later from Good Earth I am hoping to kick these colds in the bud!

Last weekend Ben had to work and with my parents out of town I really didn't have much to do so I found myself missing my wonderful sister so I took off to visit her and my awesome niece with Kole. We had an awesome time shopping but Kole got the stomach flu and threw up all over me. :) Oh yes it was a wonderful surprise. The good part is he started feeling better pretty quick so the whole trip was not ruined. I have some random pics below from the St. George trip and a few from home that are pretty hilarious. One of them Ben decided to bring in a massive snowball to show Kole while he was in the bath. Kole thought it would be awesome to put the snowball in the bathtub. Boy did he get a big surprise when his tub turned COLD. :) It was hilarious! There is also a funny pic of Kole on the potty looking at his Thomas the train magazine. He was in there for 10 min not wanting to leave. :)

3 comments:

Rett said...

Oh man, Those pictures are too funny! You weren't kidding when you said a HUGE snowball! So cute! And I love the reading on the toilet...So funny! I'm just excited your potty training is done! YAY for not spending tons on diapers anymore!!!

Jenn said...

That wasn't really Rett, just so you know, I just didn't realize he was signed in :)

Amy and Kris said...

Jen! Kole is adorable! Hope you guys are doing good over there in the house I wanted! LOL! :) In the summer you should come hang out at the park with all of us!